Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bowling


I went bowling with one of my friends, Hannah. Anyways, my friend Kristen was supposed to go with us, but she had to go to her precious soccer camp. And had to pass up bowling with her 2 best friends in the whole entire world.......and worse, to go to soccer camp..........athletes!!! So since we had an extra coupon, that meant my dad got to go. And surprisingly he was actually pretty good at it. I haven't seen my dad bowl ever until today. We had tons of fun, and of course i lost. I came in third, Hannah came in second, and my dad won. Surprisingly i was a size FIVE in bowling shoes!!! FIVE!!! A FIVE!!! My normal shoe size is a SEVEN!!! A SEVEN!!! I know...WOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's because you were wearing a pair of big kids' or youth's bowling shoes. Size 7 is adult women's size. The equivalent of a size 7 in the youth or big kid department is a size 5. FYI, I'm a size 5 in the kids--which means I'm a size 7 in women's. Maybe your dad was saving money by renting kids' bowling shoes for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete